The Aurora Snapshots began with a phone call in November 2002 when a shop owner suggested that her monthly Quilt Clubs spend the next year working exclusively on patterns from Pine Tree Lodge Designs. So Helen provided unpublished projects to the Aurora Sewing Club in East Aurora, New York, which eventually evolved into this book of quilting projects.
- Dragonfly Dance (32" square table topper)
- Flannel Hugs (small/large)
- Lakeshore Ladyslipper (39" square wall quilt/16" x 48" runner)
- Pillow Hugs (22" square)
- Retreat Bag (24" x 16")
- Inda Bag (14" x 10")
- Woods Song (28" x 41"/cover photo)
- Spring Hope (three sizes)
- Winter Wonderland (24" x 34").
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.