This 9-1/2" square is the perfect companion for anyone who loves to work with the 10" fabric precuts on the market. The diagonal line makes trimming half-square triangles created with 10" squares a piece of cake. It features easy-to-read black and white markings printed in 1" grids marked in 1/8" and 1/4" increments. Use the easy-to-read, black numbers (printed on white dots) and the 1/4" grip sides to cut whole inches. The 1/4" dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances. Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature – designated by the easy to read, numerical white numbers (printed on black dots) and the 1/2" grip sides – to add the 1/2" seam allowance.
A 45 degree angle is printed in black and is used to trim half-square triangles to size. White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the square so the center of the ruler is easily distinguishable. Use these lines to square up blocks based on four-patches or embroidered and appliqued blocks.
The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts!
Designed by quilters for quilters.
Their top name designers are always trying to come up with the next must have ruler.
Designers: Rachel Cross
- All markings of a traditional Creative Grids ruler plus Turn-a-Round; easy to read on light or dark fabrics.
- Use the white 45-degree angle lines to cut binding and border strips perfectly and cut/trim flying geese units.
- Use the holes drilled in the center to draw circles up to 22 inches.
- Slides easily over fabric until pressure is applied; gripper holds fabric in place while cutting, eliminating miss-cuts.
- Creative Grids® are proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Comes with fully illustrated step by step instructions or Scan the QR Code printed on the ruler to view a video demonstration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.