Quilter's Dream Cotton Request is a lightweight and consistent loft batting developed especially for hand quilters and is ideal for fine micro-stitching. This batting is also lovely to use on your domestic sewing machine or a longarm quilting machine. Excellent for light-weight summer quilts, baby quilts, wearables, table runners, placemats and all hand quilted projects. Request is the thinnest loft available by Quilter's Dream. It gives your project a soft and drape-able feel. Proudly made in USA.
- Beautiful, soft and warm.
- Highest Grade USA cotton, carded, cross lapped, needle punched for strength and quality.
- No scrim, glue or binders.
- Hand and machine needles glide smoothly through the fine, consistent even batting.
- Finished quilt may be gently machine washed and dried.
- Stitching may be up to 8" apart. Stitch as closely as needed and your quilt will remain soft and flexible. Closer stitching gives more of the antiqued-puckered look.
- Prewashing is not recommended - Quilter's Dream cotton is very clean and shrinkage minimal (1-3%).
- Dream cotton (request, select, deluxe or supreme) is an excellent choice for crafts requiring cotton batting.
|Batting Type:||100% Cotton|
||Double 96" x 93"|
This item will be shipped in a box.